There are plenty of opportunities to further your child’s learning, using apps and websites outside of school. You should be able to find these resources using your favourite search engine, such as; Google, Bing Yahoo etc. If you cant find the resource you are looking for then please contact the school office.
- Reading Eggs – English focus – Children should have logins provided by the school.
- Mathletics – Maths Focus – Children should have logins provided by the school.
- Code.org – ICT Focus – Learn how to code in several different programming languages
- Scratch Online – ICT Focus – Learn the fundamentals of programming with block-based programming.
- BBC Bitesize – All Topics – You can find information on all topics to support your children from KS1 to GCSE.
- National Geographic Kids – STEM Focus – Explore; Science, History, Geography, Animals and more
- Code for life – ICT Focus – Another learning platform for programming
- Maths Zone – Maths Focus – A website dedicated to learning maths through Gaming
- Mr Thorns Phonics on Youtube – English Focus – Excellent resource for KS1 Phonics
- Bee-Bot – ICT focus – Programming basics for KS1 – learning directional language and step-based algorithms.
- Khoot – millions of quizzes available in almost every topic
- Times Tables by DK – Maths Focus – Test your time’s tables while racing a car; the more you get right the faster you go.
- Doodle Buddy – Art Focus – A free painting app aimed at KS1. Easy for children to express themselves due to its simplicity.
- Google Earth – Geography Focus – Explore the earth in amazing detail.
- Scratch Junior – ICT Focus – Learn the basics of scratch programming, focused on KS1 as an easier version than Scratch online.