- Pupils achieve well in most subjects, particularly in reading and mathematics, because teaching is consistently at least good, with some aspects that are outstanding.
- The teaching of reading is exceptionally good, especially in Reception and Key Stage 1, resulting in pupils’ outstanding progress.
- disabled pupils, those with special educational needs and pupils who are supported by additional funding make outstanding progress.
- Pupils’ behaviour is consistently good at work and at play. They are eager learners and show high levels of independence.
- The school is a safe, harmonious and welcoming community. As one pupil explained, ‘The adults support us and we support each other.
- Leaders and managers at all levels, including the governing body, are ambitious for the school. They are relentless in their drive for improvement and have successfully spurred all staff on to improve their teaching and hence pupils’ achievement, by expecting more from the pupils.
- Relationships are extremely respectful and caring. Parents and carers are very happy with all that the school provides for their children.
To view the full Ofsted report please click Here
To view our latest RE inspection report please Here